I probably should have never made these. My sweet tooth weakness is.. COOKIES! I could eat cookies all day long. I feel like Joy the Baker would be proud of me though.
Let’s just get straight to it..
- 2 Sticks Butter (Please don’t use margarine, it hurts my feelings)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (read the ingredients on this, make sure it doesn’t contain wheat)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Xantham Gum
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips (I like milk chocolate but for this I used semi sweet)
Make sure your butter is soften. This is a big factor to making nice cookies. My mother always told me you can add and take away in cooking but in baking you have to follow the recipe.
- Cream softened butter and sugars together
- Add baking soda, salt, vanilla, xantham gum, and vanilla pudding
- Stir in together
- Add two eggs and stir
- Add flour in. I add a cup at a time stirring in between.
- Once all mixed together, add in chocolate chips
- Scoop onto baking dish
- Bake in oven at 375 for 8 minutes. (Or until edges are a little golden brown)
- Let cool on racks for another 8 minutes.
Things to know
I used Pamela’s flour for this recipe. I use an ice cream scoop to put onto my baking dishes. DON’T FORGET THE XANTHAM GUM. If you forget this these will not turn out at all. For me these made a dozen and a half.
Also, be careful, they’re addicting!