Today is the very last day in 2012 and I can’t believe it! The other day I sat down and made a list of 12 things that were monumental events that happened to me this past year. Thought I would share and encourage you guys to take a second and reflect the year today too!
1. I quit Panera Bread after 4 years to work at a local independent coffee shop.
2. Started the beginning of one of the greatest love stories. Characters chosen by God and I’m glad he chose Jared and I for the lead roles.
3. Turned 23 and fought the feeling of getting older and being an adult. Never Never Land is a hard to return back to.
4. Signed my first apartment lease.
5. Traveled outside of the country for the first time to Northern Ireland.
6. Found a new love, Food Trucks. (Yes this is very monumental)
7. Led a pretty rad group of girls to The Motion Conference. Stretched me with my leadership and humbled me by the growth of the girls.
8. Left Celebration Church (The reason I moved to Florida) to join a church plant called The District Church. It’s been such an honor and a blessing.
9. Became ok with the idea of marriage. If you know me, you know this is a huge step.
10. To a certain boy home with me to meet my parents.
11. Got my first retail job ever at Urban Outfitters. (I feel 10 times cooler each time I work there. I’m also getting a little bit more stylish one pay check at a time.)
12. Found out more about Christ’s love and how he desires to bless me.
As hard as it is for me to move on from 2012 and move into the unknown of 2013 I know it’s going to be a grand adventure with good company.
Happy New Year!